Donors have a variety of planned giving options that can make a lasting contribution.
- Bequests - With language in your will, you can address the needs of your spouse, children and other loved ones and provide safety and support to families in our community.
- Gifts of Life Insurance - Make a small yearly tax-deductible contribution to leverage a substantial fund that will benefit a Christine Ann Endowment Fund on your death.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts - Receive income now and, later, the trust will provide Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services with a source of everlasting support.
- Charitable Lead Trusts - Transfer assets into a trust and annual payments will be made to Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services. After a specified number of years, the balance will be paid to you or your beneficiary.
- Life Estates - Donate the remainder interest in a home, farm or vacation property and you and your spouse can continue to use the residence for life. You will receive a generous income tax deduction. On termination of your interest(s), the property will be sold to benefit Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services.
An alternative to contributing to one of the agency's existing funds is to establish your own fund under the umbrella of a Community Foundation. This is another wonderful option that will forever benefit Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services. The fund can bear your name, a family name or remain anonymous.
However you choose to support the work of Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services, you can be assured that your contribution will truly make a difference in the lives of those suffering with the devastating effects of domestic abuse, and provide hope to future generations.
To learn more about how you can support Christine Ann through planned giving, please contact (920) 729-5727.