You are cordially invited to help build awareness, raise funds and have a FABULOUS evening at one of our events or an event hosted by and individual or group in our community! For more information on these events OR to host your own fundraiser to support Christine Ann contact Beth: BOswald@ChristineAnn.net
Men Who Cook 2017 - February 4th - Oshkosh Convention Center
Men Who Cook for Christine Ann: Building A Caring Community is the agency’s largest fundraising event drawing over 350 people for an amazing evening of unforgettable food by community chefs and new this year: table concierge service (for our fellas in the community that want to get involved but don't want to cook). Among those demonstrating their skills will be local business owners, politicians, law enforcement, doctors, lawyers, educators, and other professionals - all men who support the work of CADASi. Christine Ann continues to increase it’s education and prevention programs and services in response to victim needs. Each year the agency serves over 1,200 women, children and men who are dealing with the devastating impact of domestic violence.
As a Chef for Men Who Cook (25-30 needed):
- Chefs will purchase the ingredients for their selected recipe.
- Food Preparation will be Friday, February 3rd and/or Saturday, February 4th at the Oshkosh Convention Center’s kitchen. If you have access to a commercial grade kitchen, you are welcome to use that facility instead. If using the Oshkosh Convention Center’s kitchen, you will receive your cook and preparation date and time in mid-January. If needed, assistance with converting your recipe to portions for the evening and assistance in the kitchen when preparing your recipes are available.
- Chefs will serve their prepared dishes at the Men Who Cook event, Saturday February 4th.
As a Men Who Cook Table Concierge (25-30 needed): Each sponsored table will have a Table Concierge; you are there to ensure our guests have a great time! Support a great cause with no cooking required!
- Wear your fundraising best, shirt & tie, frilly tuxedo, Scottish kilt, something to distinguish yourself. Waist apron will be provided (to hold a pen, paper...).
- Greet and lead your guests to the table.
- Host your table: pull out chairs, pour wine, deliver drink orders to your table, fill water glasses, clear plates, etc.
- Sneak a second helping of a guest’s favorite dish.
- Accept tips to benefit Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services.
- Be jovial, have fun, pull out a magic trick and make the evening one your guests won’t forget!
To become a Chef or Table Concierge please contact Beth at BOswald@ChristineAnn.net or call 920-235-5998.